"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings."
Welcome to the Wellness Foundations Nutrient Analysis site.
This site is for you if
- you want to "eat right" but don't know how.
- you want to know how your food choices are impacting your health.
The Foundations of your Wellness are the nutrients you must have every day*: biotin, calcium, chloride, choline, chromium, copper, fluoride,
folate, histidine, iodine, iron, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, magnesium, manganese, methionine, molybdenum, niacin, pantothenic acid, phenylalanine,
phosphorous, potassium, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), riboflavin, selenium, sodium, sulfate, thiamin, threonine, tryptophan, valine, vitamin A,
vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K and zinc.
By monitoring your intake of fat, carbohydrate and protein you can control your weight but you can still be deficient in one or more nutrients
critical to your long term health and well being.
Poor food choices can result in poor health, like obesity, depression, fatigue, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, circulatory problems,
diabetes, allergies, headaches, osteoporosis, yeast infections, diarrhea and on and on to a long list of degenerative diseases.
On this site you can learn
- complete nutrient details of what you are getting from what you are eating
- how much of each nutrient you need daily based on your age, gender and activity level
- which of the daily required intake nutrients (DRI) you are deficient in or which you have too much of
- what each nutrient does in your body
- food sources for each nutrient
- toxicity and deficiency symptoms of each nutrient
And on your personal page you can track your progress nutrient by nutrient (thirty-four of them) for a moving ninety day period. Understanding
more about your future health can help you have a healthier future.
There is an old proverb stating the best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
You are the one person who can make a difference in your life. Get started on your path to improved health.
Click here to learn what you can do for you.
If you are a Certified healthcare professional and would like to upgrade to a Counselor account, or wish to learn
more about the benefits of a Counselor account, please click here.
* Source: National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine